Send your dream in detail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your dream plus my decoding may appear on this site in the near future!
That’s it. So, what do you have to loose? Come on, try us. Post a dream. We dare you 🙂
If you see a dream and you want to have a try at decoding it, please feel free to do so in the comments! All decoders welcome!
- The symbols in dreams relate to the dreamer. Dreams are messages and relate to our experience at the time of the dream, likely the day before or the day the morning of the dream remembered. However, this isn’t always the case. Dream themes can cover any span of time.
- The messages have been painted in a specific way so that the very words used to describe the experience provides clues to understanding the intended meaning. These are messages we send to ourselves to help us to understand, answer a question or aid us with something happening in life.
- All symbols in dream relate specifically to the relationship the dreamer has with that symbol. It is important to “have a think” about what each dream element represents to you.
- It is common to be baffled at first, but whatever is observed and how it feels in the dream can offer clues.
- Be as specific or vague as you need to be when describing things, but please include in your description if your dream was in color.